Thursday, November 29, 2007

jovi- seven odd things about myself

although i find this interesting, i think it would be more fun to list 7 odd things about others...................... but, that is not the game you want me to play

1. i am very peticular about textures of my food. i will not eat butter (or any fake counterparts), mayonaise, soft serve ice cream, whipped cream or anything like that because they are icky in my mouth. i eat my salads dry (with extra crutons) my sandwiches dry and all bread plain. love it that way. i only eat ice cream if it is frozen hard and with a fork (it tastes strange from a spoon)


2. i pick my cuticles with a razor blade (or any other thing that bothers me). i have very bad hands from my job (comes with the territory) so i cut my cuticles out with a razor because it works. i have cut off warts, outed splinters, and love to pick at things. it is truly an addiction, but i can't seem to stop.


3. i don't beleive in baby talking to kids. this annoyes the hell out of me when people do it. they are just small people. my kids all have large vocabularies for their age, and know what they are saying because i have never treated them like they don't know. i call my kids the "short people".



4. i can't stand messes in my life, which is not good, because my whole life is full of mess. 3 kids, 2 dogs, and upholstery............ need i say more. i love all of it though, i am just constantly cleaning.


5. i dry heave lots. i have been doing it for almost 13 years now, have had lots of tests done and am tired of that now. if i am too hot, too cold, tired, just woke up or am stressed out at all i dry heave till i eat bread and get over it. sucks.


6. i am one of the oldest young people you will ever. i do not enjoy going out much, i like to go do things, but not too late. i like to go home and go to bed, i like to clean my house, i love to sew, i love to needlepoint, bake, cook, and read. i love live music and dancing and whatnot, just not late and not so much in a bar anymore.



7. i have hair that grows uncommonly fast. i shave every day and by afternoon, it is back. laser hair removal is in my future, but not for a few years i am afraid. i had one treatment done that i won in a raffle and the difference is amazing. i have the "perfect" hair for it. black and course.




any questions???????????????????????

1 comment:

Jovi said...

awesome! clearly YOU need to come visit me to clean my house, too :) LOL. i think the textures thing was my favorite, tho...i can't stand to have my foods mix, personally. no, no, no! but i love soft textured food :) so does liel. in fact, she eats straight butter whenever she can get away with it...