Tuesday, December 9, 2008

the pit of despair

thats where i am. on the stretcher to see how much pain i can take at once. i can hear the cracky old voice whispering "the pit of despair" in my ear. my long arm died this morning and my other machine quit in the middle of a seam this afternoon. they can't go to vegas until thursday and my other two i just got are not ready for the job. they need some loving from the machine doctor also. so, looks like 4 machines will be on their way to vegas thursday, i will be preparing things to sew and selling jobs. jule had a soccer game at 5:30 today which we were told about at 4 and the other two went to mma (jule had to miss because of his game) at 5 and it is so cold i can't feel my fingers outside and the phone is ringing constantly and people are walking in the door like crazy, why you ask? cause my customer service and turn around rock, so see how well it goes over that i can produce NOTHING because my tools are all broke. fucking machines. on top of it all, robin is getting married saturday so i don't have any make-up days this week. sunday is out. damnit.

2 comments:

albie dear said...

I love that movie...looking forward to seeing you TOMORROW turd bird. XO

Jovi said...

are you out of the pit now? i hope so! i think i'm now going to hear "the pit of despair" when things are piling up on me, too...xoxo