Tuesday, March 4, 2008

burried under my work- LITERALLY!

here is me in the midst of making a boat cover. thank god for long arm machines and my papaw for providing me with the oppurtunity to buy one!
these seats are for bob prigmore. you can google him and see the boat the seats go on. he is a 9 time champion for drag boat racing and i just finished the seats for him. he gave me the old ones, said look at the boat on the website and make me something cool. so, this is the result. the bands are baseball stitched and the centers are tuck and rolled. yep, again, i totally rock! they look better in person than in the picture. so, i am doing better lately and am getting over being sick. i am still crazy busy, i am booking into the end of april right now. i have some head cold still, but so much better than the flu. hope you all are doing well!

1 comment:

Jovi said...

you? are so cooL!!