Saturday, March 15, 2008

the daily do's!

just finished these golf cart seats. they were rotten tan tweed before, no sections. i talked the lady into letting me do what i want (she gave me the colors of the cart) and i came up with this. turned out really nice. she is thrilled and just left a happy camper. really "classy" she kept saying. i love happy customers!
this is terry. she is my friend, nanny and secretary. she hates her picture taken so this is the best i could do. she is not very cooperative when she doesn't want to be. damn new- yorkers. she is a god-send to me and helps me in every aspect of my life. she is GREAT with the kids too.
we did this surburban seat this week. is was time consuming to sew, but really diffficult to assemble and disassemble for the boys. mike installed and cursed most the time, but it came out reallly nice. he doesn't not want to do another one soon!

which one of these guys looks the most guilty? ian and aaron were both in the office playing on the computer and these four were having the time of their lives out back. they want me to finish our boat this year. so do i! i don't think we will have time though.
fred and ahna tell me every day when it is time to go home. that doesn't mean that it happens, but they will sure let you know! they are sure good doggies. we have decided that fred is unarguably the scruffiest schnauzer on the planet. we love him!
did these patio cushions today. there are 8 of them. really nice. they are sunbrella furniture fabric and so cool! this customer is also thrilled.

on another note, i finally had to go to the doctor yesterday. i couldn't stop throwing up and had the chills and was so sick i could barely function with the sewing and the estimating and the phone and the walk-ins, at 1:00 i just broke down crying and went to see my doctor, which graciously fit me in upon looking at me walk in the door (i threw up in a circle K cup the whole way there) (yes, very attractive).................. i have a respitory infection and too much anxiety so she gave me anti-biotics and a mild anxiety pill to add to my effexor i already take. she knows i hate taking things, but said if i don't take a day off, i will not get better and i won't get better without the anti-biotics. i have been sick for going on 4 weeks now, and it sucks, so i gave in. i did ask for a day of in a pill form which she assured me that she did not have. talk about usefull inventions. someone needs to get on that one. i would buy lots! he he. heres to getting well finally, i hope. !

2 comments:

Jovi said...

holy crap, beck, you've been busy!!!!! i love the hippie bus, seeing terry, your dogs (fred is the cutest schnauzer i've ever seen!) and just wow. i can't believe how much you work, but i can see why people want you to for sure- talent!

i've been getting spam comments on my blog, too, i just delete them. if i get too many more i might start moderating my comments. bah.

thanks for cake props!! i'll tell you how it is today (well, the cake is tasty, we ate the one that fell apart last night!)

Unknown said...

Becks, gorgeous work. That sunbrella fabric is crazy,man. The one with the circles that look like squares is really cool. I kept staring at it and going cross eyed. Did you have that problem while sewing it?

Hope you're feeling better, and I'm happy your doctor fits you in. That's awesome.