Monday, October 27, 2008

just because you're winning don't mean you're the lucky one

i am in a "kick your ass or anyone elses" mood today. i am listening to the the and guns n roses and love both so much. also thrown into the mix, edie brikell and al stewart. love "time passages" . i can sing this at the top of my lungs and feel great afterwards. so, in the mood to listen to some great stuff, get out the mind bomb cd and listen to kingdom of rain or armageddon days are here again. then, get out some gnr and rock your mind to breakdown. gets me happy everytime with some coors light bottles. a little white trash goes a long way. and also, the garden is such a great song. get on your boom boxes and rock people.

3 comments:

BirdEtt said...

Man! I wish I could find my iPod charger... I want to listen to The The now. And Edie for that matter. I need some Guns N' Roses.

Jovi said...

sweet child of mine is one of the great rock ballads of all time. so there!

Unknown said...

umm. the the is not white trash.