Tuesday, November 18, 2008

as promised.

okay, here are the six random things i promised to post last week or longer ago.

1. i am an old woman at heart. i love to sew, needlepoint, quilt, mend, anything that is a needlecraft. oh, and i like to sit by the fire in my rocking chair to do it.

2. i love music. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. i love most kinds. i do not like to watch tv. i love to listen to music.

3. i want a red fiddle. i have always wanted to learn how to play one and i found a red one in laramie, WY that i want badly. there is a store where they handcraft them there.

4. i love to bake and cook. i do this nightly. i also love to clean.

5. my boys make me happy. i love children. i will be a happy grandma one day.

6. i don't like things to match. i like to walk into a hodgpodge of happiness that all goes together. most everything in my house was made by my friends, my kids, my family or mike and i. i love homemade things. (jovi- i love the sweater you made me).

1 comment:

BirdEtt said...

you're so wonderful. aaron and i talk about you several times a week, and it's always good stuff. XOXO