Friday, January 9, 2009

a little light running.

i really wanted to get a run in yesterday before i had to take ian to life coaching so i went to pick up the boys from school to see if jule wanted to come with me. (he usually does). so, we head out for our run which we have to hurry since we are on a time schedule. jule bug was mr. dramatic that his legs hurt, his skin was itchy and he kept yelling "im sure glad you don't love me" when i ignored him and just kept encouraging. he did grab my hand and run "holding hands" with me and would be just as happy as he could telling me about school until he ran out of things to say for the moment and would remeber that he was being dramatic. we made it thorough (he keeps track of the time on his watch and tells me how much longer we have) and was just as happy and bouncy as ever when we finished but did proclaim "i am surprised i am alive" at the end. well there you go jule bug, a little drama takes you a long way. he then came with me to ians app. and read a book with me then ate 5 peices of pizza for dinner. ian and owen do not like to run so much so they opt to stay home for that. they will only come when they can ride their bikes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that's hillarious.

Jovi said...

running sucks, but jule is hilarious!!

albie dear said...

My favorite bit in the story is when he says, "I am sure glad that you DON'T love me." That is absolutely brilliant.