Saturday, January 3, 2009

off for the short people

the jule bug called me at 7:30 this morning to see when i was coming to get him. i said i will see you tomorrow and he replied "it is tomorrow". i will have one happy little boy in the morning. he loves his mama. the other two love me too, but couldn't care less about seeing me today or tomorrow as long as they can call me on the phone. ians friend tyler is coming with me tomorrow so ian will be surprised to see him ( i will pick tyler up at 5am then we will leave). i am very happy to be getting them as two weeks is a long time for me not to hear boy stories. school starts back up tomorrow so we will be chickens running again soon. i have gotten caught up on my sleep though and lots of reading done. mike and i are going to a friends house for dinner then home to sit by the fire and go to bed.

1 comment:

albie dear said...

Sounds like a lovely evening...I wish I had a darn fireplace..well I guess we cannot have it all...but what I would really like is a "newer" kitchen...and maybe a dishwasher...lol. Have a safe trip driving to pick up your boys...I will call you next week while I am in Dallas. :o)