Sunday, February 22, 2009

a days of my life.......

bear and sheba chillin out back. they are good kids, they like lots of love.
romo trying to retreive the fuzz out of the pool that he put there
he is a crazy dog and jumps on me all the time. he came to wake me up on the couch this morning and jumped right on me and stood there like it was my problem that i wasn't comfortable.

ians new retainers. he can only take them out to brush. he is starting to get used to them a bit. he was in pain most of last week.


jule bug thinking that he is the king of the upholstery shop. he talked me out of a dollar to get some chips from the liquor store up the street and tried to talk the guys next door into giving him a car in exchange for him picking up their parking lot. i hope he wins that battle someday!



heather getting some motavation out of the refigerator. they keep wine in here for me so when i come over we are all set. heather is marios girlfriend (christophers mom).



1 comment:

Jovi said...

i love your akitas! they are my favorite big dog :) glad ian's retainers are hurting him less!