Friday, February 13, 2009

from jules camera


jule took these pictures with his camera. he is so proud to have his own that he bought himself. i am his favorite subject. so, here is me through the eyes of jule douglas. as far as the week, my car had serious issues, i lost my wallet in a cab, got served by the constable because terry is trying to attach to my bank account, had rain to deal with at work, which puts us really behind, my credit cards didn't hit my account on time so i tried to by groceries thinking i had money, and i didn't so i had to put the groceries back (very embarassing). the list goes on and on, but i am turning it around. we have gotten some more projects out despite the weather (different ones), the payments finally hit the bank, i 1099ed terry for the money she stole (this makes me feel better about it), wrote a letter offering her my van or 25$ a month payments against the court judgement, and scraped for food all week, and came up with enough meals to get us by. so, all in all, i just need to fight the circumstances cause i can kick ass when i want to, i just got overwhelmed and didn't feel like fighting. so, i am over it now and back to the lean, mean fighting machine.

3 comments:

BirdEtt said...

man! you really are the toughest and sweetest woman i know. sorry you are constantly tried with difficult events like these... you always pass the test, though (if that's what it is - a test).
by the way, i really like jule's photos! you look quite nice and the blur adds that 'just got through a rough patch' feel. very nice, jule bug.
love you all!!!

Unknown said...

boy am I kinda feeling the same pain in the money department, and I feel encouraged to keep on keepin' on after reading your post. You're looking everything head-on, doing what you have to do, and at the end of it all, it seems you've got a pretty good attitude about it. That is what is really cool. Keep it up, Becks. There is light (somewhere) at the end of the tunnel - just keep forging ahead! (I'm right behind you).

Jovi said...

wow, that's quite a week. go you for getting thru it with your awesome self intact. don't let the bastards grind you down!

xoxo