Saturday, March 7, 2009

what i've been up to.

this is a double bimini that i made wendsday. it is silver with a mediterrean tweed stripe. what sets mine apart from others? mine are all french seamed so there are no raw edges and all of my sleeves are striped so that the look is clean and fresh. most people put solid sleeves on patterned biminis because it is much easier.
this is a jeep that mike carpeted and i did the seats and boots in to make partial payment on the jeep i am getting. the owner of the lot is happy with the outcome. the interior looks bitchin.


me scaling a ledge to install these screens. i spent most of the time on the ladder trying not to fall off because it was a bitch to access these fence sections. the owner of the home is really excited about some privacy now and the screens really make the yard perk up. i will not be this white next month. it is time to get in the sun.










1 comment:

albie dear said...

Thought I would tell you that you are awesome...those screens are cool! I would think that a lot of people would be asking for them...and apparently that is what you were doing when I called you to vent/bitch...in case you did not 'hear' me ...you are cool and very talented. xo

Oh, thanks for the tattoo pics...I will get started on that this weekend! I cannot wait to see you guys. :o)