Tuesday, September 8, 2009

this is what happens when people let me do what i want


we built this last week and the customer was overjoyed. he has called us back to tell us how much he really likes it. i like it when they say just do what looks good and let us run with it. so much better than just some blah design..... in other news, ian is grounded from tv and computer until he pulls up his english grade so he calls me this weekend to ask if he is still grounded. obviouly stillyes, so he tells me that i did this last year too and it didn't work so why would i try it again this year. i informed him that i would be happy to do this as long as it takes to accomplish the goal this year (we did last year too) and that i expect more from him. he let me know that he is only average and it is my problem that i expect more. the conversation ended there after i asked to talk to his dad. he changed the subject and for the record, is still grounded from computer and tv.

No comments: