Thursday, February 28, 2008

flu

i have the flu in my bones and it is terrible. i threw up all morning and am still sick to my stomach. i have a fever and too much work. i am going home now because i have to or i will die, but i have a cover i have to finish tomorrow so i am going to take some theraflu and go to sleep. i took the daytime one all day and i really does help. i couldn't make it through the day otherwise. please send me some good vibes for finding another capable sewer. i need some help so i can get more done. i just finished up 10 rv cushions a bit ago and got my wrangs cut for my cover. i also have an outdoor kitchen cover to do tomorrow. the big cover is for a pontoon so i hope it will go quickly. hope you are all having a good night. wish me well!

3 comments:

BirdEtt said...

i'm sorry:( i hope you are better today so you can finish your cover... and simply so that you feel good.
did you put an add in craigslist? i wonder if many people in havasu use craigslist. you could put it on the phoenix craigslist in case people from the city are wanting to move to the lake. you may find someone... larger pool to choose from at least. let me know if you want help.

albie dear said...

Oh my gosh Becka..I was at home sick yesterday too. I was not throwing up but I have the chills and cough...runny nose, achy body. I am sorry you do not feel well. It stinks. I put a word out to Brenda about you needing a sewer.
Get better.

Unknown said...

So sorry to read that you're ill.
Not ill like "cool". Just illin'.

Hmmm. The craigslist idea ain't bad...

Have you put a sign out front saying "professional sewer wanted" or something to that effect?
Maybe there's a lady out there who drives by saying, "I wish they'd have an opening" but maybe she's too shy to come in or doesn't realize how busy you are!