Sunday, April 20, 2008

not smarter than the computer

so i am trying to post pictures, but i cannot get the card to read with the computer and i don't have any idea what to do. so , you don't get pictures. this has been a hard week. the kids are all looking foward to the end of school. ian has started mma (mixed martial arts) which he is doing really well with so far and loves it. the teacher says he is impressed with how well he is doing so soon. so, i am proud of ian for doing so well. jule and owen miss me even though they get to see me every day. they want some special time so are looking foward to pismo this august. we still have yet to have a day off, the amount of work we have is overwhelming and frustrating and wonderful. so many things going on. rachel took jule to be fitted for his tux for her and douglas' wedding last week. jule is the ring bearer. the shop explained to jule about his responsibilites and rachel asked if he knew why she was the last one down the isle and everyone was going to be waiting to see her. he said her job is so important (being the bride) because she is the one that makes the babies. couldn't be prouder of my boys. he he. owen got suspended from parks and rec after school because he was too aggressive playing tag with his friends. he wanted to get chased. so, i am keeping my mind open, mouth closed (yeah right...) and just going with the flow. boys are so different than girls. i am doing well this week with my diet. i have eaten mostly salad all week and not too much snacking. i do hope to be better looking by july. somthing i am struggling with this week is respect. we made plane arrangements for graduation in texas for one date and the day after we bought them, jimee said that it was the day before we planned on. we had been asking for months and at the last minute finally got another awnser. i am so angry that our children seem to not have any respect for anyones schedules other than their own. i have to say that at least ian does call me every day to remind me of mma. i told him i can't keep up with it all and he needs to remind me ahead of time. so far, that is going well. anyway, i hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend and i will be more available here after labor day. the upholstery world slows down then.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Becca!

I just wanted to say hello! Amber told me about your blog and I love being able to see how you and the family are doing. I am so proud of you with your business! Sounds challenging and busy, but you are so great at what you do. I am impressed!

I just started a blog too, if you want to check it out: http://woelfelfamily.blogspot.com

Miss you! Jessica

BirdEtt said...

i can't wait to see you this weekend. i wish i were talented in the field of sewing. i would help you out. trust me when i say, "you don't want me to." love ya!
and i like jule's response to rachel about her significance. very cute.

Jovi said...

dude, WEAK on the TX trip! can you change the tix? lame.

i laughed about jule and the baby making...zion recently told me he was going to marry a girl, and not a boy, because that way he could have babies. always thinkin' ahead...