Saturday, April 12, 2008

yes, still more-

Audencia very pretty in her work hat and shirt. she loves to wear business attire to advertise for us.
this is terry, my landlord (dicks) brother who hangs out with us daily. he is really cool and loves to come see what we are up to every day.
jule showing off his missing 2 teeth. these are his first two lost (within a week of eachother). the tooth fairy made it for the second, but he was so excited to lose the first he lost it under the baseboards in the hallway running to show mike that it came out. he understood that the tooth fairy can't leave money if she can't find the tooth, so he was very careful with the second. he made me give him a tin to put it in under his pillow.
we replace bunkees on trailers, good money but very time consuming. we did this one yesterday.
audencia and jule hard at work. actually i made them take a nap because they both got in trouble today (they are both growing right now) and were really tired. they woke up later, said they loved me and went on about their evening happy. they are sleeping on the dog bed under my table. it is really cozy down there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

Love Audencia in her The Main Stitch attire. I want a T-Shirt!