Wednesday, July 2, 2008

ya think?

so it has been brought to my attention, as well as my sister (rachel at home) that i need a new blog. so you can check us both out with new material. my photo printer is still not in action which is the reason for my lapse in material. this by no means, that my life is lacking material to write about. i am listening to big audio dynamite and cake right now which is nearly enough information in itself to appreciate my state of mind at the moment. i am so busy, but happy to be so, my shop is s production centerfold. we are so the " playmate of the month" of the industrial upholstery world. 4th of july is a huge deadline in our world. there are more crazies that are ready to show off their wares on the lake (done by us (( yeah, baby)) ) for this holiday than i can explain. i have several "big name" boats here this week which i gladly take in fit in because their pocket books are deeper than mine. one is a motercycle superstar with a cool boat. he came in with his daughter which was really cool. anyway, i will give you more food for thought after i fill my belly with some as i am STARVING and in need of something other than string cheese and grapes/carrots to make my 5:15 run in the morning. so, will post more later! love, me

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so amazed that you get up and run. I talk myself out of it most mornings...
can you tell us who the motorcycle superstar is? does he have anything to do with your landlord?
Give that old man a kiss for me, would you?

BirdEtt said...

yay! i'm happy you'll write something about yourself.
i am also envious of your willpower to run in the am... at all for that matter.

Jovi said...

wait, why do you need a new blog? keep up with your old one! LOL (said by someone who is barely keeping up with hers....).

oh reading the sister comments i think it's bc you want a personal one and a work one. very good, carry on!

xoxo

Unknown said...

Jovi, don't know if you read comments again and again, but if you do - you keep up with your blog like a blog saint or something....
I totally didn't get that Becks would want to start a personal blog - what are you going to give up to start that, eh? I say you put it in the same damn place and get a business WEBSITE, damnit! They really work. AND if there is not a web developer in your referrals group, I have an awesome web developer - very good at search engine optimization as well. She's not in my referrals group, but she is absolutely awesome and she should be...anyhoo, my opinion is that you need a website.

BirdEtt said...

yes, definitely a website for the business! and you can have a 'hot boats' tab.