Saturday, October 20, 2007

my wonderful kids



owen had a game today. they did not score any goals, but they had a great time trying. nikki has spent the day with us at the shop taking the nail heads and staples out of these chairs for us so we can reupholster them. nikki and ian won their game last night and both played really well. terry and i got up and walked at 5:30 with ahna. we did mostly hills for about 7 miles. good walk. i will run later this evening. the kids helped clean my house and got the rooms ready to rip carpet. neil pulled up the carpet in the rooms and terry is cooking my dinners for the week. nikki and i are on our way to clean terrys house next. mike is at my dad's house putting up drywall in the shop. terry and i will walk tomorrow morning, then i will go to my massage, then we will take the kids to windsor beach to hike and play. i need to come in and sew some more, but we will see how the day goes. i got quite a bit done today, but there is always more! well, i had better be off to clean so i can be done!!! happy saturdays to you all........................

1 comment:

Jovi said...

your kids are wonderful :) is nikki going to stay w/you forever, so to speak? your day makes me tired! i really don't like to do much, apparently...slow is more my style!