Friday, October 12, 2007

will they work?



these are my new MBT shoes. i have been reading about them a lot and have decided to give them a try. they are like a gym everywhere you go. they make your body work to walk and stand sooooooooooooooo- stronger, healthier me here i come. the new balance shoes are my new marathon shoes. will start using them tomorrow. they are very well rated for high milage and stability. my old ones (i only wear new balance) are great for the gym and walking, but are not heavy enough for the longer runs or in the street. i needed more cushioning. i bought 1/2 a size larger to accomadate my feet swelling while i run as well. why only new balance do you ask? because they are top quality and come in 2A which no other good ones do. most shoes are too wide for my feet. (i only wish the problem extended to my mid-section..........)

3 comments:

Jovi said...

ooo shoes!!! nice, let me know how the exercise shoes work for ya. NB are also made in the US, no? more bonus points...

Unknown said...

Those orange and white shoes look pretty dorky, Becks. I'm just giving it to you straight. An old mortgage broker friend of our wore them, though (a much more subdued style). She LOVED them. So, thank God for that. Apparently the function works...too bad they have such dorky soles.

albie dear said...

Well since reading your last post about the MBT shoes...I am glad they work for you. They should for how much they set you back. I had them and they hurt my feet...but then again, my feet hurt when I wear tennis shoes...period. I bought those a couple of years ago wore them twice and sold them on Ebay for the same amount I bought them for 2 years prior.