Wednesday, October 10, 2007

the stars say this month is good

talking to rachel yesterday, she told me of a friend that she has that keeps up with the astrological charts and such. she said september was really non-prosperous (which we found to be scarily true)and october would be busy. so far that is correct. my back storage yard almost looks like it did this summer (a very good time) and my phone is ringing with customers and people are walking in my doors. i have not had time to leave for lunch so luckily, i have friends that will drop things off to me in a pinch. 4:15 comes early every morning, but i am feeling better about getting up again. i am registered for my marathon in january (the 13th), although i registered for the half (15 miles) instead of the full. i lost 2 months of training over the summer and i don't have the time to make up for that. so, although i was set on the full, i think it is smarter to run the half especially since this is my first. well, i had better finish my work so i can close tonight!

2 comments:

Jovi said...

nice!! hey, you know what you should do in your spare time? make purses! cause 1. i know you have tons of spare time and 2. i bet you'd like to be sewing during it! LMAO. good market for 'em on etsy, tho.

Unknown said...

YEA!!! That's pretty awesome that you're going for the 1/2 marathon. 15 miles is a long way - especially considering how little time you have for training...how DO you do it all, Becka?